Rapid Response Strep A Testing Kit
Test for strep a in your office quickly with Rapid Response Strep A Testing Kit. CLIA waived, rapid strep a detection kit. This kit uses a throat swab specimen technique, to aid in the diagnosis of Group A Streptococcal infections. During testing, the extracted throat swab specimen reacts with an antibody to Strep A that is coated onto particles. The mixture migrates up the membrane to react with the antibody to Strep A on the membrane and generates a red line in the test region. FDA Approved Product and Clia Waived.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A COVID TEST
- (25) Dip Test Strips
- (25) Disposable extraction test tubes
- (25) Sterile Swabs (Dacron)
- (1) Reagent A (2M Sodium Nitrite)
- (1) Reagent B (0.4M) Acetic Acid)
- (1) Positive control (Non-viable Strep A; 0.1% Nan3)
- (1) Negative control (Non-viable Strep C'0.1% Nan3)
- (1) Procedure card -package insert
The presence of a red line in the test region indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result.
- 95% overall accuracy in Rare and 1+ colonies vs. Culture (Gold Standard)
- Easy to read results within five minutes or less -Internal and external controls included in each kit
- 12 month dating from manufacturer
Simple and easy to follow instructions. Definitely helped me relieve my worry of having strep throat! Beats going to and waiting for this test at a doctors office!
Kit complet et recent
Great accurate test easy to use
We Also Recommend
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (1000/Pack)