Rapid Response Strep A Testing Kit
Test for strep a in your office quickly with Rapid Response Strep A Testing Kit. CLIA waived, rapid strep a detection kit. This kit uses a throat swab specimen technique, to aid in the diagnosis of Group A Streptococcal infections. During testing, the extracted throat swab specimen reacts with an antibody to Strep A that is coated onto particles. The mixture migrates up the membrane to react with the antibody to Strep A on the membrane and generates a red line in the test region. FDA Approved Product and Clia Waived.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A COVID TEST
- (25) Dip Test Strips
- (25) Disposable extraction test tubes
- (25) Sterile Swabs (Dacron)
- (1) Reagent A (2M Sodium Nitrite)
- (1) Reagent B (0.4M) Acetic Acid)
- (1) Positive control (Non-viable Strep A; 0.1% Nan3)
- (1) Negative control (Non-viable Strep C'0.1% Nan3)
- (1) Procedure card -package insert
The presence of a red line in the test region indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result.
- 95% overall accuracy in Rare and 1+ colonies vs. Culture (Gold Standard)
- Easy to read results within five minutes or less -Internal and external controls included in each kit
- 12 month dating from manufacturer
Our small business is grateful to be able to order strep tests and covid tests and now have them on hand in case one of us develops symptoms.
We already use this kit in our clinic, our patients are very satisfied of quick results thank you 😊
Simple and easy to follow instructions. Definitely helped me relieve my worry of having strep throat! Beats going to and waiting for this test at a doctors office!
Kit complet et recent
Great accurate test easy to use
We Also Recommend
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (1000/Pack)