SoundCare plus Ultrasound Unit
SoundCare plus Ultrasound Unit
ONLY PURCHASABLE BY PHYSIOTHERAPISTS, CHIROPRACTORS, AND MASSAGE THERAPISTS
The SoundCare Plus Professional Ultrasound device is the newest addition to the Current Solutions line of innovative products. When it comes to looking for new equipment, it only makes sense to purchase products designed by Clinicians, for Clinicians. The SoundCare plus uses cutting edge ultrasound therapy technology to provide effective treatment of pain relief. This unit is unique and was created with the ability to treat a wider range of injured areas, more easily and effectively.
This professional ultrasound device includes these top of the line features:
- Comes complete with two sound heads (1 cm and 5 cm) that can be plugged in simultaneously, and users can switch between the dual sound heads with the push of a button.
- Used for the treatment of chronic and acute muscular pain, and includes fully functional 1 MHz and 3 MHz frequencies. (3MHz ultrasound frequency is absorbed more rapidly, and is appropriate to treat subcutaneous tissues, also known as the hypodermis or superficial fascia tissues. The 1MHz energy frequency is absorbed less rapidly with progression through the tissues, and can therefore be more effective at a greater depth, making it useful to reach deeper muscular issues.)
- Simplify treating a variety of patient issues with configurable treatment options. When providing ultrasound treatment, practitioners can choose between 20 user-defined presets with pulsed therapy options, which are great for treating trigger points, and continuous therapy options which create a deeper thermal effect helping decrease muscle spasms.
- It comes equipped with an easy to read digital panel, also has an ergonomic handle design making it one of the easiest therapeutic ultrasound machines to use on the market
- All backed by a two year manufacturer warranty for reliable, long-term trouble-free operation.
Ultrasound therapy has many benefits which makes it a popular method of treatment used in most physical therapy clinics, chiropractic clinics and sports injury rehabilitation clinics for physical therapy treatment. Researchers have shown that ultrasound therapy can cause increase in tissue relaxation, local blood flow, and scar tissue breakdown, as well as, decrease pain, increase tissue flexibility, increase soft tissue healing and decrease inflammation. The SoundCare Plus Professional Ultrasound unit can treat patient issues such as: bursitis, tendinitis, muscle strains and tears, sprains and ligament injuries and joint contracture or tightness. Which makes it a great choice for any clinic and their patients.
The SoundCare Plus Professional Ultrasound device come with an instruction manual.
Acoustic Frequency: 1 MHz ± 10%; 3 MHz ± 10%
- 0.5 - 10.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor > 80% for 5 cm²
- 0.5 - 15.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor < 70% for 5 cm²
- 0.1 - 2.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor > 80% for 1 cm²
- 0.1 - 3.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor < 70% for 1 cm²
Pulse Repetition Rate: 100 Hz ± 10%
Duty Factor: 10% - 100%, Stepping 10%
Timer: Adjustable up to 30 minutes
Effective Radiating Area: 5.0 cm² ± 20%; 1.0 cm² ± 20%
- 3.0 W/cm² ± 20% (1 MHz)
- 3.0 W/cm² ± 20% (3 MHz)
Raw (Max): 5.0
Beam Type: Collimated
Material of Applicator: Aluminum
Waterproof Grade: IPX7 only for treatment head
Here at SpaSupply.ca, we aim to ship your order as soon as possible. Items are shipped within two business days once an order is received (if the item is in stock). All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Concord, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a more precise time estimate for a product, please email us at email@example.com with a link to the product and your location. The below shipping chart provides a rough estimate of shipping times across Canada. These are by no means a guarantee.
We use multiple carriers, including: Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator.
We offer free shipping in Canada on orders over $50.***
***Please note that very heavy/large orders are excluded from free shipping, shipping charges may apply on these orders. Shipments to remote, air stage, or rural locations may incur additional shipping charges, as well. If your postal code looks like: T0M1M0 or V0V1V0, etc., this MAY apply to you. These items/locations can be very costly to ship to, thus we ask for your understanding in incurring these additional charges.
If you have any additional questions or would like to make a special request for your order's shipment, please contact us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot resell an item that has been used extensively thus we cannot offer a full return on these items.
Please note that in light of COVID-19, our company is trying to avoid all returns. Please ensure that you fully understand the product that you are purchasing to avoid returning anything. If your product is defective in some way, we can gladly assist you with a replacement.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that if you decide your product needs to be returned, we can refund you the entire amount of the item, less the shipping fee that we incurred to send you the item. On top of this, you must return the item at your own expense.
We do not accept returns on items that are intimate/sanitary.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.