US 1000 3rd Edition Portable Ultrasound Unit
US 1000 3rd Edition Portable Ultrasound Unit
The portable US 1000 3rd Edition is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep ultrasonic waves within body tissues to treat pain, muscle spasms, and joint stiffness.
Unlike electrical modalities, ultrasound is unique in that the longitudinal waveform associated with sound is not electromagnetic in nature. The piezoelectric crystal converts electrical energy into a strong vibratory sound wave, or ultrasound, a sound beyond the normal range of human hearing. Sound waves cause vibration in soft tissue cells, increasing temperature, and inducing vasodilation, to give you the relief you need - all controllable with 3 different power output settings! Treatment duration is determined by a medical practitioner, and may range from 5-10 minutes depending on the conditions treated and anatomic target site. Because air is a very poor sound conductor, ultrasound gels are used to conduct the sound wave energy to the skin.
This portable ultrasound unit is a great choice for non-invasive pain relief. No more pain meds or pills, this unit is similar to the one used in your Chiropractor's or Physical Therapist's office, but made for your home.
- Therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat within tissues of effected area
- Device must be used with ultrasound gel to conduct the ultrasound energy to the skin
- Three power output settings
- Three Timer Settings: 5, 10, or 15 minutes
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Doctor Recommended and Patient Trusted
- Package includes everything needed to start treatment right away:
- 1x US 1000 3rd Edition
- 1x AC Adapter
- 2oz Tube of Ultrasound Gel
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Power Source: AC Adapter - 100-240 Volts AC Input (DC 15V)
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 10%
- ERA Treatment Area: 6.16 cm² ± 20%
- Temporal Maximum Power: 4W ± 20%
- Output Mode: Pulse
Output Intensity: 1.6W/cm² (Low), 2.6W/cm² (Medium), 4.6W/cm² (High)
- Duty Cycle: 8% (Low), 14% (Medium), 29% (High)
- Pulse Width:
- Low: 8% 0.5mS ± 10%
- Medium: 14% 1mS ± 10%
High: 29% 2mS ± 10%
- Repetition Rate: 150Hz ± 10%
- Working Time: 5, 10, and 15 minutes
- Material of Applicator: Aluminum
- Beam Type: Collimated
- Connect power wire to wire socket.
- Connect AC adapter to power.
- Apply sufficient gel to skin at target area.
- Switch on the power. It power signal light is on, start to use Portable Ultrasound.
- Place the treatment head on the skin and move it slowly over the target area in a circular motion or in linear strokes at a rate of about 1 inch per second. DO NOT stop moving treatment head while in use.
- Use special care on bony prominence's to avoid discomfort.
- The power automatically turns off in 10 minutes or, if desired, the power can be turned off sooner by pushing the ON/OFF switch to OFF.
- After using the US-1000, clean skin with water to remove gel.
- Wipe excess gel off the treatment head with a damp cloth. Disinfect treatment head with antiseptic wipe. Do not immerse treatment head in water or solvent.
- When power shuts off, leave unit off for 30 minutes before restarting unit.
- After every treatment, disconnect AC adapter from power source.
- Do not impact the treatment head or drop treatment head on the floor.
Here at SpaSupply.ca, we aim to ship your order as soon as possible. Items are shipped within two business days once an order is received (if the item is in stock). All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Concord, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a more precise time estimate for a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the product and your location. The below shipping chart provides a rough estimate of shipping times across Canada. These are by no means a guarantee.
We use multiple carriers, including: Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator.
We offer free shipping in Canada on orders over $50.***
***Please note that very heavy/large orders are excluded from free shipping, shipping charges may apply on these orders. Shipments to remote, air stage, or rural locations may incur additional shipping charges, as well. If your postal code looks like: T0M1M0 or V0V1V0, etc., this MAY apply to you. These items/locations can be very costly to ship to, thus we ask for your understanding in incurring these additional charges.
If you have any additional questions or would like to make a special request for your order's shipment, please contact us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot resell an item that has been used extensively thus we cannot offer a full return on these items.
Please note that in light of COVID-19, our company is trying to avoid all returns. Please ensure that you fully understand the product that you are purchasing to avoid returning anything. If your product is defective in some way, we can gladly assist you with a replacement.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that if you decide your product needs to be returned, we can refund you the entire amount of the item, less the shipping fee that we incurred to send you the item. On top of this, you must return the item at your own expense.
We do not accept returns on items that are intimate/sanitary.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have used it about five times now and it seems to be helping some.
The customer support is very responsive, delivery is super fast, device is solid quality and easy to use.
It feels like that is not strong enough for me
Good so far. Great service!!
Trying it on my plantar fasciitis.
It's quite good, make my muscle more relaxed.