Carex Day-Light Classic Plus
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus
Leading university researchers around the world use Day-Light Bright Light Therapy lamps. The Day-Light Classic Plus SAD lamp emits the maximum dose of 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at 12-14". The sun lamp is easily height and angle adjustable. The seasonal depression lamp's pedestal stand projects light downward as recommended by experts. It has two light settings, therapy, and task modes. The Day-Light Classic Plus SAD light therapy lamp is a versatile option for those who want the bright light therapy brand chosen by clinicians.
- Provides the maximum recommended 10,000 LUX. The seasonal affective disorder lamp provides the doctor recommended 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at just 12" to 14". This comfortable distance makes using the lamp easy and effective.
- Safely blocks 99.3% of UV. The winter blues light is safe to use without risk of injury from UV.
- Projects light downward as recommended by experts. For natural light lamps to be fully effective, they must project light downwards. The 10,000 LUX light features an adjustable head for users to adjust accordingly.
- Based on the model used by university researchers around the world. Our light box therapy lamps are designed and tested based on leading expert's recommendations. Trust in Day-Light to deliver an effective therapy lamp.
4000 color temperature. The 10000 LUX light delivers a warm color temperature, which promotes comfort and improved mood.
- Two light settings for therapy and task lighting. The therapy lamp doubles as a therapy lamp and a desk lamp with two settings.
- Large 16" x 13" screen size for maximum results. The 10000 LUX light box is known for its larger than standard size screen. Its large screen delivers a substantial amount of light to provide maximum results.
Product Weight: 9.35 lbs.
Product Dims (h x w x d): 31.13" x 15.75" x 12"
Package Weight: 9.35 lbs.
Package Dims (h x w x d): 17.3" x 21.65" x 5.03"
LUX: 10,000 LUX at 12-14"
Here at SpaSupply.ca, we aim to ship your order as soon as possible. Items are shipped within two business days once an order is received (if the item is in stock). All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Concord, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a more precise time estimate for a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the product and your location. The below shipping chart provides a rough estimate of shipping times across Canada. These are by no means a guarantee.
We use multiple carriers, including: Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator.
We offer free shipping in Canada on orders over $50.***
***Please note that very heavy/large orders are excluded from free shipping, shipping charges may apply on these orders. Shipments to remote, air stage, or rural locations may incur additional shipping charges, as well. If your postal code looks like: T0M1M0 or V0V1V0, etc., this MAY apply to you. These items/locations can be very costly to ship to, thus we ask for your understanding in incurring these additional charges.
If you have any additional questions or would like to make a special request for your order's shipment, please contact us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot resell an item that has been used extensively thus we cannot offer a full return on these items.
Please note that in light of COVID-19, our company is trying to avoid all returns. Please ensure that you fully understand the product that you are purchasing to avoid returning anything. If your product is defective in some way, we can gladly assist you with a replacement.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that if you decide your product needs to be returned, we can refund you the entire amount of the item, less the shipping fee that we incurred to send you the item. On top of this, you must return the item at your own expense.
We do not accept returns on items that are intimate/sanitary.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.