Carex Day-Light Classic Plus
Leading university researchers around the world use Day-Light Bright Light Therapy lamps. The Day-Light Classic Plus SAD lamp emits the maximum dose of 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at 12-14". The sun lamp is easily height and angle adjustable. The seasonal depression lamp's pedestal stand projects light downward as recommended by experts. It has two light settings, therapy, and task modes. The Day-Light Classic Plus SAD light therapy lamp is a versatile option for those who want the bright light therapy brand chosen by clinicians.
- Provides the maximum recommended 10,000 LUX. The seasonal affective disorder lamp provides the doctor recommended 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at just 12" to 14". This comfortable distance makes using the lamp easy and effective.
- Safely blocks 99.3% of UV. The winter blues light is safe to use without risk of injury from UV.
- Projects light downward as recommended by experts. For natural light lamps to be fully effective, they must project light downwards. The 10,000 LUX light features an adjustable head for users to adjust accordingly.
- Based on the model used by university researchers around the world. Our light box therapy lamps are designed and tested based on leading expert's recommendations. Trust in Day-Light to deliver an effective therapy lamp.
4000 color temperature. The 10000 LUX light delivers a warm color temperature, which promotes comfort and improved mood.
- Two light settings for therapy and task lighting. The therapy lamp doubles as a therapy lamp and a desk lamp with two settings.
- Large 16" x 13" screen size for maximum results. The 10000 LUX light box is known for its larger than standard size screen. Its large screen delivers a substantial amount of light to provide maximum results.
Product Weight: 9.35 lbs.
Product Dims (h x w x d): 31.13" x 15.75" x 12"
Package Weight: 9.35 lbs.
Package Dims (h x w x d): 17.3" x 21.65" x 5.03"
LUX: 10,000 LUX at 12-14"