3M Tegaderm Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing, Small Square
No Returns! Extra week for shipping!
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing features a unique clear acrylic polymer and allows for monitoring of the wound, wound exudate and peri-wound skin without having to remove the dressing. It is ideal for low to moderately exudating wounds including skin tears, pressure ulcers, abrasions, post-operative wounds and donor sites. It can also be used for clean, closed approximated surgical incisions or laparoscopic incisions.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing can also be used as a secondary (cover) dressing over wound fillers such as alginate dressings, as well as a protective dressing on at risk, undamaged skin or skin beginning to show signs of damage from friction or shear. The washable, absorbent acrylic dressing, small square is 5 5/8 inch x 6 inch (14.9cm x 15.2cm) and pad size is3 3/8 inch x 4 inch (9.8cm x 10.1cm).
- Pressure ulcers
- Skin tears
- Abrasions and superficial wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Superficial and partial thickness burns
- Clean approximated surgical incisions
- Laparoscopic surgical sites
- Donor sites
- Allows for wound monitoring without changing the dressing
- Non-bulky and comfortable for patients to wear
- Gentle removal from skin
- Barrier to outside contaminants such as body fluids, bacteria and viruses
- Eliminates hydrocolloid-related odour
- No dressing breakdown
- Not made with natural rubber latex
We Also Recommend
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (1000/Pack)