Complete acuBall Kit
The tools, knowledge and inspiration you’ll get with the acuBall kit are tremendously empowering.
You’ll use it to enhance your wellness and relieve your pain for years to come – truly unbeatable health care value! Empower yourself to heal with Dr. Cohen’s acuBall kit.
The acuBall kit includes:
- The acuBall, which is truly wonderful for releasing tight muscles and joints in the neck, low back, hips and legs. It’s patented design is HEATABLE and can be used directly behind your back to release spinal tension.
- The smaller acuBall-mini which works wonders on the smaller muscles of the feet, arms and upper back.
- Easy Start Guide gets you relieving pain and enhancing your vitality immediately.
- A 62 minute high-quality instructional DVD featuring Dr. Cohen that allows you to zero in on the exact areas you need work on. It also includes specially designed features such as:
- the 60-second All-Star Revitalizing Stretch Break
- a special section for low back pain sufferers
- a must- see computer-users section that shows you exactly what to do to reverse the damage we all get from computer use.
5. Dr. Cohen’s empowering 190 page book (e-book format) Feel It? Heal It!
This value-packed guide gives you unique insight into healing from Dr. Cohen’s first hand experiences with native healing traditions in many countries around the world including Tibet, China, Sri Lanka, the Amazon, and India. Easy to read and engaging, you’ll learn powerful strategies to enhance your healing that are simple to use.
The book (e-book format) also features:
- Unique 60-second stretch programs for boosting vitality and relieving back pain
- Clinically proven Mind-Body healing techniques to help reduce pain and stiffness 100% naturally
- quick-use acuBall and Stretch charts
- a must-read chapter for computer-users that explains the effects computers have and the exact steps we can take to reverse these.
Here at SpaSupply.ca, we aim to ship your order as soon as possible. Items are shipped within two business days once an order is received (if the item is in stock). All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Concord, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a more precise time estimate for a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the product and your location. The below shipping chart provides a rough estimate of shipping times across Canada. These are by no means a guarantee.
We use multiple carriers, including: Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator.
We offer free shipping in Canada on orders over $50.***
***Please note that very heavy/large orders are excluded from free shipping, shipping charges may apply on these orders. Shipments to remote, air stage, or rural locations may incur additional shipping charges, as well. If your postal code looks like: T0M1M0 or V0V1V0, etc., this MAY apply to you. These items/locations can be very costly to ship to, thus we ask for your understanding in incurring these additional charges.
If you have any additional questions or would like to make a special request for your order's shipment, please contact us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot resell an item that has been used extensively thus we cannot offer a full return on these items.
Please note that in light of COVID-19, our company is trying to avoid all returns. Please ensure that you fully understand the product that you are purchasing to avoid returning anything. If your product is defective in some way, we can gladly assist you with a replacement.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that if you decide your product needs to be returned, we can refund you the entire amount of the item, less the shipping fee that we incurred to send you the item. On top of this, you must return the item at your own expense.
We do not accept returns on items that are intimate/sanitary.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.