Aircast Shoulder Cryo/Cuff & Cooler Combo
Anatomically designed to cover the shoulder area completely. Helps reduce swelling and pain. Can be ordered with an XL strap to accommodate larger torso/chest circumferences.
Ideal use for trauma, post-op, rehabilitation, and sports injuries.
Integrated cold and compression helps to reduce post-operative swelling. The Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized cold and compression therapy for flexibility of care. An integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated cold and compression therapy, with simplicity of design and ease-of- use operation.
Ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms, and home use.
WARNING: This device can be cold enough to cause serious injury/ Read and understand all warnings and instructions for use before using this device. Additional warnings appear in the instructions for use.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Expanded coverage with XL strap
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy
- Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use
- Intermittent cold and compression help reduce post-operative swelling
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized system for flexibility of care
- Design details such as a whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile
Measure at torso circumference (chest circumference)
|12B01||Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||≤ 34"||Small|
|12A01||Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12AXL01||Shoulder Cryo/Cuff with XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
Great product,helps swelling and pain control, highly recommend /👍👍
Excellent! The relief in my shoulder was instant because I can now cover the whole area. I have a torn Rotator cuff and I am waiting for surgery and this is the only way to go to ease the pain.
Well worth the money.