AquaSense Steel Bath Safety Rail
Added support for getting in and out of the tub!
This AquaSense® Safety Rail provides safety and comfort while getting in and out of the bathtub. Designed to fit a wide variety of tubs, it offers two gripping surfaces. It installs easily and securely without the use of tools and is manufactured from rust-resistant steel. It features an easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface, and non-marring rubber pads on all contact points.
- Non-marring rubber pads on all contact points for a solid yet bathtub-friendly grip.
- Large adjustment knob offers a good grip and allows for easy, tool-free installation.
- Two independent gripping surfaces allow this safety rail to adapt to a wide variety of tubs.
- Heavy-gauge, rust-resistant welded steel construction offers solid support.
- Easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface.
- Fits bathtub side walls from 3" to 7" (7.6 to 17.8 cm) wide.
- Height above bathtub: 15" (38 cm).
- Maximum capacity: 300 lb (136 kg)
Good quality product, reasonable price, super fast delivery.
With the help of this grab rail and proper placement, mom had her first bath in years. She had grown nervous about getting out of the tub, and chose to have showers instead the last few years. Tonight she had a bath and called me to say how happy she was. It is sturdy and installed easily. What a great help!
Thanks Justin for helping us with the order. Really appreciate your great customer service.