Carex Sunlite Bright Light Therapy Lamp
Carex Sunlite Bright Light Therapy Lamp
Carex Sunlite Bright Light Therapy Lamp - Glare-Free 10000 LUX White Light - Sun Lamp for the Winter Blues and Boosting Energy, Contemporary Design
- COMBAT THE WINTER BLUES with a happy light. A sunlight lamp can help with circadian sleep disorders, shift work adjustment & low energy. The Sunlite therapy light delivers the recommended 10,000 LUX for optimum light box therapy
- A HAPPY LAMP that is glare-free and flicker free. The white diffusing lens eliminates annoying glare and evenly distributes the light. Made with high-efficiency electronic ballasts, this light therapy box eliminates the annoying flicker experienced with ordinary fluorescent fixtures
- EASY MAINTENANCE: The Carex Sunlite Bright Light Therapy Lamp features quick change bulbs allowing for "no tool" maintenance of your light therapy lamp so you'll never have to be in the dark. Designed for those with mild to moderate light deficiency
- A MOOD LAMP, sometimes called a happy light, is just that, a bright light lamp that helps brighten your mood. Known in the medical space as a phototherapy light, many medical professionals are recommending sun lamps to brighten an otherwise sad day
- TRUSTED SUPPORT. Trust in Carex, a leader in mood light therapy. Shop our full line of happy lights and know you have a team of professionals here to back up your purchase with any questions that pop up
Here at SpaSupply.ca, we aim to ship your order as soon as possible. Items are shipped within two business days once an order is received (if the item is in stock). All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Concord, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a more precise time estimate for a product, please email us at email@example.com with a link to the product and your location. The below shipping chart provides a rough estimate of shipping times across Canada. These are by no means a guarantee.
We use multiple carriers, including: Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator.
We offer free shipping in Canada on orders over $50.***
***Please note that very heavy/large orders are excluded from free shipping, shipping charges may apply on these orders. Shipments to remote, air stage, or rural locations may incur additional shipping charges, as well. If your postal code looks like: T0M1M0 or V0V1V0, etc., this MAY apply to you. These items/locations can be very costly to ship to, thus we ask for your understanding in incurring these additional charges.
If you have any additional questions or would like to make a special request for your order's shipment, please contact us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot resell an item that has been used extensively thus we cannot offer a full return on these items.
Please note that in light of COVID-19, our company is trying to avoid all returns. Please ensure that you fully understand the product that you are purchasing to avoid returning anything. If your product is defective in some way, we can gladly assist you with a replacement.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that if you decide your product needs to be returned, we can refund you the entire amount of the item, less the shipping fee that we incurred to send you the item. On top of this, you must return the item at your own expense.
We do not accept returns on items that are intimate/sanitary.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
Light,,!!,,m!!great lamp. Please let me know about the big one you ordered for me