DonJoy Lateral J Buttress Patella Knee Brace (Hinged)
An improved design of a dependable patella support, Lateral "J" knee brace. Contains the same lateral "J" tubular rubberized buttress but now offers aluminum hinges for enhanced stability and allows patients to return to function with more confidence and more comfort.
For patients with lateral patellofemoral knee pain related to the following:
- Lateral patellar subluxation and dislocations
- Lateral patellofemoral malalignment
- Patellofemoral maltracking and pain
- Chondromalacia due to lateral maltracking
- Enhanced Knee Stability - Malleable hinges provide add knee stability. PDAC approved for L1810.
- Dependable Patella Support - Tubular lateral "J" buttress provides stabilization of the patella. Lateral to medial strapping allows an intimate fit for the "J" buttress along the lateral aspect of the patella for additional stabilization.
- For patients with knee pain related to the following: lateral patellar subluxation and dislocations, lateral patellofemoral malalignment, patellofemoral maltracking and pain, and chondromalacia due to lateral maltracking.
Please see chart for sizing
We Also Recommend
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (1000/Pack)
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (4000/case)