Heatable acuBall Massage Ball
Heatable acuBall Massage Ball
The acuBall’s patented design features apply 100% natural acupressure and heat:
- relaxes tight muscles,
- enhances joint movement,
- reduces nervous system irritation,
- stimulates blood flow to flush out built up muscle wastes,
- releases natural painkillers and sedatives,
- improves nervous system energetic flow.
The acuBall’s specially designed acupoints and heat stimulate blood flow. This increases circulation, helping to ‘flush out’ built up toxins that accumulate in tight muscles causing pain. As these toxins release over time the muscle itself relaxes. Direct pressure from the acupoints also massages muscle and mobilizes joints, further enhancing pain free body movement.
The acupoints also stimulate your Central Nervous System, like acupuncture does, to release natural painkilling, relaxing and mood enhancing chemicals like enkephalins and endorphins. Because of this, people who use the acuBall massage ball in bed, before retiring for the evening, often report enhanced feelings of relaxation and deeper sleep.
When you use the acuBall massage ball on a tender area, you’ll notice that after three or four 20 minute sessions it’s a lot less tender than when you first started. Now you know why: wastes have been flushed out, muscle has been relaxed, joints have been mobilized, and your nervous system is much less irritated…and so are you!
The revolutionary HEATABLE self-healing tool that launched our company. Dr. Oz called it an “Alternative Health Must Have for Back & Neck Pain”.
Incredible for spinal & muscle release almost anywhere in your body.
- Combines patented heatability, Spine Align Belt (a recessed groove around centre of acuBall massage ball allowing users to loosen tight spinal areas) with precision acupressure points that penetrate and separate tight muscle and connective tissue.
- Works using body weight – no effort required. Soothes and releases tight areas within 3 minutes.
- Find the spot and let your body ‘melt’ into the acuBall’s technologically advanced design.
Try it once – use it forever!
- Use the small nibs on the bottom of the acuBall massage ball to release tension lines in your face and massage your scalp. Works great in combination with any of our other products. A must have!
- Used by thousands of health professionals worldwide.
- A favourite of NHL, NFL, NBA & MLB players who use it anywhere & anytime for immediate relief and natural performance enhancement.
- Durable construction lasts for years. Water filled, latex free, hypo-allergenic.
- HEATABLE by microwaving for 60 seconds (on heat ring – included) or boiling for 12 minutes – provides 1 hour + of soothing heat.
Here at SpaSupply.ca, we aim to ship your order as soon as possible. Items are shipped within two business days once an order is received (if the item is in stock). All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Concord, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a more precise time estimate for a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the product and your location. The below shipping chart provides a rough estimate of shipping times across Canada. These are by no means a guarantee.
We use multiple carriers, including: Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator.
We offer free shipping in Canada on orders over $50.***
***Please note that very heavy/large orders are excluded from free shipping, shipping charges may apply on these orders. Shipments to remote, air stage, or rural locations may incur additional shipping charges, as well. If your postal code looks like: T0M1M0 or V0V1V0, etc., this MAY apply to you. These items/locations can be very costly to ship to, thus we ask for your understanding in incurring these additional charges.
If you have any additional questions or would like to make a special request for your order's shipment, please contact us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot resell an item that has been used extensively thus we cannot offer a full return on these items.
Please note that in light of COVID-19, our company is trying to avoid all returns. Please ensure that you fully understand the product that you are purchasing to avoid returning anything. If your product is defective in some way, we can gladly assist you with a replacement.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that if you decide your product needs to be returned, we can refund you the entire amount of the item, less the shipping fee that we incurred to send you the item. On top of this, you must return the item at your own expense.
We do not accept returns on items that are intimate/sanitary.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.