HSU Standard 6" x 26" Full Bolster Made in Canada
HSU Standard 6" x 26" Full Bolster Made in Canada
Your Most Versatile Positioning Tool
- Made in Canada
- Fitted with high-density, CFC-Free foam
- Foam won’t warp or collapse over time
- Medium/High firmness provides superior support
- Superior support for massage, spa and chiropractic settings
- Provides added support under the knees, back and neck
- Concealed zipper for increased patient comfort
- Sleek topstitching for a professional and finished look & added strength
- Low profile nylon handle for easy storage & handling
- Made with materials rated for Spa, Therapy & Healthcare settings
- Mold & mildew resistant materials combats oil & sweat
- Covered with anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-stain DuraSpa PVC Vinyl
- Waterproof, wipeable & easy to clean
- Can handle frequent cleaning with harsh cleaners/disinfectants
- Ultra-Durable, yet ultra-soft material rated for 1.5 million double-rubs!
Dimensions: 26" x 6"
Why Buy the HSU Support Series Round Bolster?
Great for massage therapists and physio therapists, the HSU Support Series Full Bolster provides strong support while maintaining comfort for your patient. Made with ultra-durable and ultra-soft DuraSpa vinyl, your bolster will be able to stand up to the increased disinfecting between treatments without having to compromise on patient comfort.
The HSU Support Series Bolsters are designed to provide support under the knees, back, neck and side while also providing optimal comfort. They are a must have for any collection of stability and support tools for massage, physio, or chiropractic treatment.
The Made in Canada Difference
- All HSU products are made locally in Hamilton, ON, Canada
- We source all our materials from Canadian suppliers
- Small batch production with un-matched attention to detail
- All products come with our HSU Certified 90-Day money-back guarantee
Here at SpaSupply.ca, we aim to ship your order as soon as possible. Items are shipped within two business days once an order is received (if the item is in stock). All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Concord, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a more precise time estimate for a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the product and your location. The below shipping chart provides a rough estimate of shipping times across Canada. These are by no means a guarantee.
We use multiple carriers, including: Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator.
We offer free shipping in Canada on orders over $50.***
***Please note that very heavy/large orders are excluded from free shipping, shipping charges may apply on these orders. Shipments to remote, air stage, or rural locations may incur additional shipping charges, as well. If your postal code looks like: T0M1M0 or V0V1V0, etc., this MAY apply to you. These items/locations can be very costly to ship to, thus we ask for your understanding in incurring these additional charges.
If you have any additional questions or would like to make a special request for your order's shipment, please contact us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot resell an item that has been used extensively thus we cannot offer a full return on these items.
Please note that in light of COVID-19, our company is trying to avoid all returns. Please ensure that you fully understand the product that you are purchasing to avoid returning anything. If your product is defective in some way, we can gladly assist you with a replacement.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that if you decide your product needs to be returned, we can refund you the entire amount of the item, less the shipping fee that we incurred to send you the item. On top of this, you must return the item at your own expense.
We do not accept returns on items that are intimate/sanitary.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.