InTENSity 7 Digital TENS
InTENSity 7 Digital TENS
Proven to be among the most durable and easy-to-use TENS units out there, it features a modernized and upgraded microprocessor which offers more precise and accurate adjustability and control of each electrotherapy parameter compared to similar entry-level electrotherapy devices.
The device is great for users seeking a digital LCD display of treatment modes and parameters that is also equipped with physical pulse amplitude knobs for adjusting the intensity of the stimulation throughout each treatment session.
A longtime over-the-counter and doctor-preferred choice for effective relief from acute and chronic pain, just like you will find at your local chiropractic or physical therapy clinic.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate stimulation for post-surgical recovery
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Post-workout recovery
Product Features & Specs:
- Channels: Dual Channel, for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz (adjustable), 1Hz per step
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 µs (adjustable), 10µs per step
- Timer: Adjustable in 5 minute increments from 5 - 60 minutes, or (C) continuous
- 5 Program Modes:
- Burst Mode (B): Burst rate - adjustable, 0.5 - 5 Hz; Pulse width - adjustable, 50 - 300 µs; Frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode (N): Pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. Generates continuous stimulation based on setting value.
- Modulation Mode (M): Combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. Total cycle time = 1 second.
- Strength-Duration Mode (SD1): Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range. The intensity is always increasing, with the pulse width decreasing, and vice versa. Total cycle time = 10 seconds.
- Strength-Duration Mode (SD2): Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing, with the pulse width decreasing, and vice versa. Total cycle time = 10 seconds.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store up to 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD screen when the battery power is low.
- Dimensions: 4" (L) x 2.4" (W) x 1" (H)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (includes battery)
- Power Source: 1x 9-volt Heavy Duty Battery
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Comes with Safety Amplitude Cap
- FDA-Approved for Over-The-Counter Sale
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Package Includes Everything Needed To Start Treatment Right Away:
- 1x InTENSity 7 Stimulator
- 1x Sturdy Metal Belt Clip
- 2x Sets of 45" Lead Wires (Part #: WW3005)
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrode Pads (Part #: EP2020WC2-INTM)
- 1x 9V Battery (Part #: TA9050-I)
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
Here at SpaSupply.ca, we aim to ship your order as soon as possible. Items are shipped within two business days once an order is received (if the item is in stock). All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Concord, Ontario, Canada. If you would like a more precise time estimate for a product, please email us at email@example.com with a link to the product and your location. The below shipping chart provides a rough estimate of shipping times across Canada. These are by no means a guarantee.
We use multiple carriers, including: Canada Post, UPS, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator.
We offer free shipping in Canada on orders over $50.***
***Please note that very heavy/large orders are excluded from free shipping, shipping charges may apply on these orders. Shipments to remote, air stage, or rural locations may incur additional shipping charges, as well. If your postal code looks like: T0M1M0 or V0V1V0, etc., this MAY apply to you. These items/locations can be very costly to ship to, thus we ask for your understanding in incurring these additional charges.
If you have any additional questions or would like to make a special request for your order's shipment, please contact us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot resell an item that has been used extensively thus we cannot offer a full return on these items.
Please note that in light of COVID-19, our company is trying to avoid all returns. Please ensure that you fully understand the product that you are purchasing to avoid returning anything. If your product is defective in some way, we can gladly assist you with a replacement.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that if you decide your product needs to be returned, we can refund you the entire amount of the item, less the shipping fee that we incurred to send you the item. On top of this, you must return the item at your own expense.
We do not accept returns on items that are intimate/sanitary.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.