ROHO HIGH PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion
AIR PUMP NOT INCLUDED
ROHO – For over 30 years, the ROHO High Profile and Low Profile Single Valve wheelchair cushions continue outperform all other wheelchair
cushions on the market in skin protection seat cushions – ROHO cushions are the benchmark by which all other skin protection seat cushions are compared.
The high profile and low profile wheelchair cushions offer an optimal environment for wheelchair users with skin integrity issues. The cellular design and the
soft pliable material allow the user to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the user, minimizing tissue deformation and maximizing blood flow.
No other air-filled seat cushion can match the proven performance and quality standards of ROHO’s Dry Floatation technology. Nothing feels like a ROHO!
What can you expect?
- *Skin protection
- *Shape fitting
- *Proven performance
30 years of research, experience and refinement of ROHO Dry Floatation technology provides the user with unparalleled skin protection.
The unique cellular design of the HIGH and LOW profile ROHO wheelchair cushions allows the cushions to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin integrity needs of each user throughout the day.
Laboratory tests prove ROHO will outlast other air-filled cushions and maintain effectiveness over time, even after exposure to contaminants and daily wear & tear.
At only 4.4 and 3.2 lbs, the ROHO High and Low Profile wheelchair cushions are easy to transport and handle, which minimizes fatigue of the user.
The High Profile Cushion is recommended for users who:
- *Are at high risk for skin breakdown
- *Have no sensation
- *Have current impaired skin
- *Have a history of skin breakdown
- *Need assistance with weight shifts and transfers
- **The Low Profile Cushion is recommended for users who:
- *Are at moderate risk to high risk for skin breakdown
- *Have no or partial sensation
- *Are able to do independent weight shifts
- *Propel their wheelchair with their feet
- Shapes to the individual, addressing specific seating needs
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion is easily cleaned with soap and water
- Cover is machine washable
- Neoprene rubber cushion can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Purchase includes cushion, cover, hand pump and repair kit
- Flame resistant neoprene rubber
- Unlimited weight capacity – ideal for pediatric, adult or bariatric users
- Manufacturer’s 24-month limited warranty
We Also Recommend
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (1000/Pack)