Saunders Lumbar Home Traction Device
The Saunders Lumbar Traction Device is designed to provide traction (stretching) to the lumbar region (low back). The device requires minimal assembly and is ready to use out of the case. A prescription is required.
A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction
- Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use
A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Comes complete - no assembly required
- Non-slip harness incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism
I’ve used this traction machine at a physiotherapy office so I knew what to expect. I works great and it’s so amazing to be able to use it every day now.
My family members have been stretching my leg for many years due to my sciosis. Now I have independence thankx to my Sanders lumbar home traction device. Thank you.
Worked great immediate improvement in my flexibility
We Also Recommend
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (1000/Pack)
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (4000/case)