Therabath Unit with Foot Comforkit
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
The Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath is USA made to Class II medical device standards, and is still the only Made in the USA CE/ETL listed portable paraffin bath on the market.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Always Safe Temperature Range:
The Therabath Paraffin runs in an “always safe” temperature range and is designed to maintain the desirable therapeutic temperature range of 126° to 130° Fahrenheit. Two internal thermostats ensure that the user will never immerse into wax that is too hot. In addition, the unit safely runs 24 hours per day (we say it’s safer than your refrigerator!) so that it is ready to combat pain when the user is!
- Deep immersion 6 – 9 LB. wax capacity – up to 25% deeper than previous models
- Anodized aluminum tank – lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- Always safe temperature range – even during the initial melt cycle!
- Integrated handles – ease transport in the home, clinic or office
Included in Box:
- Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath (Model TB6)
- 6lbs (6 1lb bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin
- 2 Insulated Boots
- 100 Liners
- 4-oz. Pre-treatment Cleansing Spray
- 4-oz. Intensive Hydrating Cream.
- 1 white plastic grille
- 1 Lid with Integrated Handle
- 1 IEC Receptacle Cord
- Operator’s Manual
Inside – 11.4″ L x 6.75″ W x 5.8″ D
Outside – 14.3″ L x 8.2″ W x 7.5″D
We Also Recommend
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (1000/Pack)
Alliance Alcohol Prep Pads 2-Ply 70% Alcohol Swabs Individually Wrapped (4000/case)